Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Drink Alone

5th and Oxford cocktail bar, Dot is wearing the "Little Miss" slip

Ros and CJ of 5th and Oxford have been busy at work not only on new skins, but clothes and home furnishings as well. For those of you who saw the pictures of my humble shack, you know that the joint could stand a little classing up so I have bought both the cocktail bar and bed they recently released. Now I'm a girl who loves her drinks and a cocktail bar adds a touch of elegance to any household. Not only is there a bar and stools which are color changeable, but clever drinks and garnishes to put on the bar, and soda siphons to spray at each other, which is generally how my cocktail parties end. Okay, okay, I'm thinking of the wet t-shirt contest at the all you can drink night at my local bar, but I have a rich fantasy life. My one quibble is that only martinis and highballs are provided, to which I ask, "What, no Champale?" I suppose I should be thankful that I have real drinks, and not the girly crap that is so often passed off as a cocktail these days. Take off the training wheels, sisters, and put some gin or whiskey in it!

Are my lips moving while I read?

After a few drinks, I like to settle into the Little Miss bed for some reading before I pass out, errr, go to sleep. The bed is beautifully textured and has cuddle animations, a reading animation, and even lets you bounce on it, although the low ceilings in my shack mean multiple concussions if I try to to do it too often.

Perhaps the most welcome development though, has been 5th and Oxford's foray into lingerie. Lingerie in SL is a paradox: I love having it, but never have occasion to wear it. In that respect it's very much like real life, where tucked away in my dresser drawer are a few very expensive, very fancy items I almost never wear, but I feel better knowing that I *could* if I wanted, and I really want to walk around SL clad in nothing but Little Miss lingerie. I'm wearing the Little Miss slip in the above pics, below you can see the lingerie set which is currently a group gift. Both are available in multiple colors to suit one's mood and the loving detail is evident in the close up of my butt, which makes me wonder when the GreenLife Emerald viewer is going to implement a subtle butt shake to go with the jiggly boobs. Hey, you know what they say, shake your moneymaker!

"Little Miss" fore


"Little Miss" aft

2 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

So nice of Ros and CJ to furnish your shack :) I have them both and also have the problem bouncing on the bed.

Gabby Panacek said...

If you're gonna hang around bars in your undergarments...I'm gonna need a slurl.

Lovely post, DotDotDot.