Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In Which I Return, To The Sound Of Crickets Chirping


"oh my ramen"

So it appears that a few people have actually missed the blog enough to ask me when I was going to start writing it again. In all honesty, I figured "never" was the proper answer, since I hadn't been feeling particularly creative for a few months before I stopped blogging. Peer pressure being what it is though (and I'm looking at you Bella, and you, Sam B), it was either start blogging again or start smoking again, so true to my Puritan family roots I chose the less pleasurable activity.

Now I know what you're all saying. You're saying, "But Dot, you're charming and perfect and adorable so really how hard can it be for you to blog about your fabulous Second Life?" What? You think it's easy being Dot Lane? I should let you walk a mile in my shape and then you'd find out the truth. But now that I've actually committed to blogging again (I didn't say how *often* I would be blogging though, suckers!) you can look forward to more pointless commentary, more poorly taken pictures, and more bitching about prims which don't fit the shape I stubbornly refuse to change. In other words, be careful what you ask for since you just might get it.

I suppose at this point I should say a very public thank you to Whimsy and Sasy who hung out with me on my birthday and took me shopping with them. They showed me a new store, Hair OH, which, since they were on voice, I totally thought was going to be a replica of the Chicago airport--hey, they said "We're going to OH Hair". My disappointment soon vanished though when I saw how cute the hair was. Not only is the hair there perfect Dot hair, but the hats and bands and hair twists all have color and texture change, which make me very happy. More Hair OH hair:

"oh my snowman" which has an available matching scarf


"oh my honey"




Hair OH group gift

And, if you really must know, the skin is a Fleur Boutique Vanilla Parfait 2, the quilted vest is from E. Watkins and the t-shirt is just a t-shirt.

9 comments:

Whimsy Winx said...

YAY! A Blog Post from Dot! love ya in the oh my ramen

Samara Barzane said...

Double YAY! Good to have your slightly curmudgeonly self back *hugs*

Sasy Scarborough said...

Kicks Whimsy out of the way, YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE Dot, and I am so glad you are back and WOOHOO I am so going to kidnap you soon , hugs and it was an awesome day ♥

hugs Whimsy too because I loves her even though we aren't married ;)

xoxSasyxox

Lacie Babenco said...

Welcome back from your bloggin vacation. *Gentle hugs and purrs*

Sileny said...

WOOOHOOOO!

Whatcha Eaton said...

Welcome back, Dot! Yes, your posts were missed.

Roslin said...

Nobody blogs fashion with dry wit that even compares to your's. You are full of win.

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you're back and blogging!

Bella Baroque said...

YAAAAAY! Glad my annoying nagging, and the nagging of others finally paid off. cute cute dot, and i love reading your witty posts. obviously i'm not the only one. you were missed my dear! <3