Friday, November 14, 2008

Dot Lane Uses The FilterCam 2

CodeBastard Redgrave hooked me up with her new FilterCam and I'm just starting to explore the possibilities. It's a hud which allows one multiple framing and filtering options from within SL, meaning one doesn't have to rely on post-processing for certain effects. I've just begun to scratch the surface of this tool and look forward to blogging more photos. I met Helena Stringer of The Stringer Mausoleum last night, so I'm wearing The Stringer Mausoelum's Orly hair, a Fleur Parfait skin, jewelry from Bliensen+MaiTai, a collar from Eat Rice!, and a little black dress from B390. The star tattoo is from Original Choice.

1 comment:

Phire Zuhra said...

I have one of those filter cams too. It is so much fun to use....when I remember to turn on show hud when I snap pictures :) Can't wait to see more.