Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wandering Around Iku Tursu

Oekaki on the sidewalk at u:ka



I tried peeing on a wall. I can now cross that off my list of things to do.


Avatar Blogger. All I saw were these two signs on the wall. I don't get it.

Okay. So I'm in a store today , and I see a girl with some cute boots on. I inspect them and find the creator. The creator has a blank profile, so I then do a search for the brand name. I find the brand in search, TP to the Heart Island Mall, but no boots. I realize I'm in a Japanese sim that I've never been to before, so off I went to explore. What I thought would be a five minute trip to buy boots turned into a two hour journey and I'm so glad I found Iku Tursu. There are numerous little shops and shopping districts scattered around Iku Tursu, most not bearing any relation to one another. My personal favorite was the little circus area, with a tightrope, trapeze, ring of fire, and other circus games. I took a few pictures, including the ones you see above. I'm wearing the new Essential sweater dress from CKS Designs, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a flattering versatile dress. It's available in 21 (21!) colors. I've teamed it up with booN's new ORR tights, which come in a pack of five colors and have a beautiful wooly felted feel to them.

No comments: