Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jingle My Bells

Dot Lane Wearing Fleur's Biba

So many posts to do, so little time to complete them, what with the holiday rush hitting from all angles. Still, I'm taking the opportunity to do a few quick hits before the holiday and first up is a reminder that Fleur has redone its Biba skins as part of the Allure line. I'm planning a longer blog post about Biba (which has long been my second favorite Fleur skin, after the Parfaits) but Fleur is giving out holiday gifts via lucky stocking and the stocking includes the limited edition Biba skin I am wearing in the photo above. I won't even tell you what I had to do to get myself taken off of Santa's naughty list so that I would come up a winner when I clicked the stocking. All of you nice girls won't have that problem, so go try your luck. While you're there, be sure to take a walk around the sim to see the new Biba skins. Best of all there is a huge discount if you buy skins using the Fleur card--a 3000L card lets you buy 6000L worth of skin and clothes. That's 50% off people, for the skins that make me a vision of wondrous beauty. And if I can look this good, just think what they will do for you! The gloves I'm wearing also came from the lucky stocking and really set off the dress by Yuli. The hair is from booN (duh!) and the lights nestled all snug in my curls are a group gift from Deviant Kitties. The eyes are a new group gift from Fleur.

No comments: