Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Three Sheets To The Wind

I was fishing again tonight and was the victim of a horrible fishing accident. I was sitting there, minding my own business, not even drunk, when my chair pitched over. Kit was not impressed. Later on, I proved fishing can be sexy:

I'm wearing the "Fling" dress from eLDee, ETD "Maaliyah" hair, Fleur Vivant Blush Vanity skin, and Gracile "Mediterranean Morning" sandals, along with my cool orange life vest that inflates when I get in the water. It wasn't of any use when my chair tipped over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..I love fishin too, but since I've never seen anyone else blog about it, it was like my hidden passion...you make fishin look slexy!!

Anonymous said...

That really is a sexy pose Meissa built into that dock, innit? :D

Thanks for blogging up 7Seas! I've crosslinked here: http://jenshikami.livejournal.com/13893.html