Sunday, March 9, 2008

Doesn't The World Need More Dots?

Dot Lane Wearing the Mayuki Nozaki Dot Dress-Reira


Dot Lane Sobbing Upon Learning the Dress Wasn't Named After Her


Dot Lane Looking Wistful, Wishing Someone Would Name A Dress After Her

I love Fashion Consolidated because it sends me all kinds of notices for stores I would never find on my own. A recent notice came through from Mayuki Nozaki with the announcement of a new dress, the Dot Dress-Reira. Although I try to resist the urge, I'm a sucker for things with dots on them so I hustled out to the store to pick up the purple model of the dress. There is an ending very soon 50% off sale in honor of the Happy Style Mall relaunch (they have three locations) so the dress was only 40L, which made my heart sing because it is so nicely made. When I went to check out the other outposts of Happy Style mall, I found the Dot Dress in brown, as a gift at the Happy Style Mall Sokri branch. How can a girl go wrong?

The nitty gritty:

Skin: Fleur "Vivant Blush Pin-Up 2"
Hair: ETD "Maaliyah" in Elika's Brown
Eyes: MM "Blue Eyes"
Shoes: Tesla "Leather Vixens" in chocolate
Earrings: M-C-H "key stud motif"
Ring: Hanauta "Thank You Kiwi Ring--Silver"
Choker: Cipher "Padlock Choker"

Who loves ya baby? Dot Lane, Girl Reporter does!

No comments: