Monday, March 10, 2008

From The Land Of The Rising Dot

A number of things to post today, some of which were found during my Happy Style Mall trip, others from a favorite store, Pop Feel. You can also find me on Flickr now, although most of the pics there are the same as from the blog--I'll start adding pictures exclusive to Flickr soon because I know you can't get enough Dot Lane, even if I am starting to get sick of myself.

First up is Tracolore's "Pleat Onepiece". I purchased this outfit primarily for the top which is long, lovely, and form fitting. I'm still fiddling with the skirt, which has an integrated belt that raises the level of fitting difficulty a degree or two. I like the way the shading emphasizes my bust and the half sleeves are a look you don't see enough of in SL.

Pop Feel sent out a notice of a new dress so I headed over to check it out--you all know how I feel about Pop Feel. I bought the Classic Rose Dress in both red and black, along with the Rose Corset and Overskirt, and you can see me wearing the rose corset and overskirt with the skirt from the red dress. I love the combination--the overskirt is brown and the corset itself has a beautiful book matched pattern. There are also other corset/overskirt combinations designed to be worn with the skirts from the dresses. You'll find corests in camouflage, black sparkles, red tartan (although the pattern doesn't seem to match well, which kept me from buying it) and a few other surprises. The dress as a standalone is quite nice as well, and you see me modeling the black.

I had tried to buy the Mayuki Nozaki's purple Dot Dress Reira yesterday, but SL choked on the transaction which meant I needed some customer service help in getting a refund. I dropped a notecard to Mayuki Nozaki who refunded my money overnight along with passing along the black bolero top you see me wearing in the last picture. The Dot Dress Reira was 40L on sale, 80L at regular price and if you're looking for a beautifully made casual dress, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better value. Thanks so much Mayuki!

And now for the pics--click to make them big big big!



Tracolore "Pleat Onepiece"
Hair: ETD "Maaliyah" Black
Skin: Fleur Boutique Parfait Vanilla 2
Earrings: M-C-H "key motif studs"
Shoes: Shiny Things "Lollies"



Pop Feel Classic Rose Dress Red Skirt, Overskirt Corset Rose
Hair: ETD "Davina II" in raspberry
Skin: Fleur Boutique Parfait Vanilla 2
Choker: PUNKi "Rubi Collar"
Earrings: M-C-H "key motif studs"
Shoes: Tesla "Leather Vixens" in Cherry




Pop Feel Classic Rose Dress Black
Hair: booN NMR32 in red
Skin: Fleur Vivant Paon 4
Shoes: Minx "Sweet as Sin"




Dot Dress Reira

Bolero

Mayuki Nozaki "Dot Dress Reira" in purple
Mayuki Nozaki "Bolero" in black
Hair: ETD "Davina II" in obsidian, booN KRC02 with the bolero
Skin: Fleur Vivant Blush Fleur SE
Choker: from *A*l-k (alas, no landmark so I don't know the store name--Princess Berry?)
Choker for Bolero Pic: Eat Rice! Charm Collar II
Shoes: Minx's "Sweet as Sin"

Leave marriage proposals and lindens at Dot Lane's blog, Dot Lane, Girl Reporter

No comments: