Sunday, February 10, 2008

Is This What Diogenes Used?

Boingo's "Lookin' For Love Helmet"


Another View Of The Helmet


As I was wandering around on the Designers in Seclusion treasure hunt, I ran into several blog readers. I'm really flattered to know you're out there and want to thank you for your kind comments--please say hi or feel free to IM if you find something you think I should be writing about. Another fun part of the hunt was finding new stores--as hard as it may be to believe, I haven't visited every store in SL. One of the best discoveries was Boingo, which gave away the "Lookin' For Love Helmet". As soon as I put it on, I laughed, and I continued to wear it all last night. They have all kinds of gadgets, including a trumpet that has to be heard to be believed. The trumpet promises to be "annoying", and boy does it ever deliver! Can I also tell you how much I love the "I Heart Your Mom" shirt from Thimbles? Because I do, you know.

The Details:

Shirt: Thimbles "I Heart Your Mom" (available for 1L at the Cherry Buttons location)
Pants: CKS Designs "Lovesick"

Hair: ETD "Maaliyah" in raspberry

Skin: Tete a Pied Vivant Blush Paon 4

No comments: