Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Of Mice and Dots

*pop feel* "chiffon tunic"

*pop feel* "chiffon tunic", Hanauta "Thank You Kiwi Ring" in Silver




*pop feel* group gift 1


*pop feel* is another store I came across while trekking through Japanese sims and I was immediately impressed by the sense of whimsy evident in many of the clothes they sell. I've had the little mouse dress you see above for some time, but haven't come up with a good reason to blog it. It was a group gift (*pop feel* is very generous) and while I'd never wanted to be a mouse before, this outfit just makes it feel right. Since discovering the store, I've watched for announcements of new clothes and today a notice for the outfit you see in the top photo arrived. "Aha!" I said, thinking that this might the right time to blog about *pop feel*. I ran off to look at the chiffon tunic set and decided the light green was just the thing to put me in the mood for spring, which can't come a moment too soon. Also included with the tunic are the capri jeans I'm wearing, and a dotted bra and skirt. The bra and skirt didn't seem quite to fit the overall look so I'm not wearing them, but, oh, how I love this tunic! It's available in black, orange, green, and pink. You can also see a nice close up in the second photo of the Hanauta "Thank You Kiwi Ring", which provides an excellent match for the tunic.

I still can't get over how cute this Fleur Parfait skin is. I can't even look at myself!

Other details:

Skin: Fleur Boutique Vanilla Parfait 2
Hair: ETD "Maaliyah" in Elika's red
Collar: Eat Rice! "Charm Collar II"
Shoes: Shiny Things "Lollies"

****************************
Need more Dot Lane? Read her archives!

No comments: