Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lingeriextravaganza!

CKS Designs "Cherished"


Total Betty "Valentine"


CKS Designs "Candypants"


CKS Designs "Candypants" rear view


Second Wave Apparel "Peek-a-boo-Frills Hearts"

Valentine's Day brings out new lingerie designs and an excuse to wear them. Girls like me who don't usually wear such pretty underthings need a day of the year to shine, even if our plan is simply to put them on and admire ourself in the mirror since our grand romantic plans have been dashed. Ben and Jerry called me and said no go on the threesome but Jerry did admit they had named a flavor after me--Chunky Monkey. I'm not sure if I should be offended or honored.

I'm modeling CKS Designs' "Cherished" lingerie set in the top photo, which shows off my adorable side (I do so have one!), while Total Betty's gift from the Designers in Seclusion treasure hunt whispers "sultry". Kit gave me the "Candypants" set, which is currently 50% off (50% off? That's like taking, um, candypants from a baby!) It matches up so well with the Philotic Energy "Phaedra" hair that I found yesterday while on the DiS treasure hunt. A little known Dot Lane fact is that my nickname is in fact "Candypants" but Kit made these before I knew her. I think she's psychic sometimes! The last photo is another DiS treasure hunt gift from Second Wave Apparel. The bra and panty set comes in five colors and the other four are decidedly cheerier, but I chose the one shown for most closely matching my Valentine's day mood. On the plus side, 15 Feburary means 75% off Valentine's Day candy at local stores, which is a holiday I can get behind.

The Scorecard:

Lingerie: CKS Designs "Cherished"
Hair: ETD "Maaliyah" in Elika's Red
Skin: Tete a Pied Vivant Blush Pin-Up1

Lingerie: Total Betty "Valentine" from the Designers in Seclusion hunt
Hair: Calla "ImSoPreddyv2" in black
Skin: Blowpop "Mellie2" in Cream cranberry fizz/richbrowngloss

Lingerie: CKS Designs "Candypants"
Hair: Philotic Energy "Phaedra" in shocking pink
Skin: Rave Nation "Cotton Candy"
Locket: Coquette "Love Letter"

Lingerie: Second Wave Apparel "Peek-a-boo-Frills Hearts" midnight/pink
Hair: ETD "Maaliyah" in obsidian
Skin: TaP Vivant Blush Biba 1
Collar: Eat Rice! Charm Collar II

1 comment:

Rye said...

Love your hair in this one http://bp0.blogger.com/_APaPyRyuDW0/R68FXZQaeCI/AAAAAAAAAzU/gYiKrOn8uAE/s1600-h/ckscherished_001web.JPG

ETD "Maaliyah" in Elika's Red

That's your look!

XXX