Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dive Into Twenty-Five

Diving Into Twenty-Five At Misty (click photo to enlarge)

Today is the day! A few weeks ago Betty Doyle of Ingenue gave out this wonderful dress on her birthday called, appropriately enough, "Birthday Girl". What better to wear on my 25th birthday? I'd like to thank all of my friends for making my SL so wonderful. I can't name you all here, but special thanks to my long standing friends Silvie, Marthian, and Gena for all of the kindness and patience you've shown to me. Have some cake and help me celebrate, wherever in the world you might find yourself!

Love, Dot

4 comments:

EMChartreuse said...

OMG! Happy birthday, girl!
<3

Bella Baroque said...

Happy Belated B-day Dot!!!!

Kit Maitland said...

DOH Happy Belated Birthday!!!! <3333

Anonymous said...

Hope you had an excellent birthday, kiddo!