Thursday, October 18, 2007

Found Her!


Dot Lane Finds A Babe In A Haystack At Venezia

The babe, of course, is the lovely Bella, the Diva of Venezia. She was showing me the preparations for their Halloween event. It will be held this Saturday and Sunday at 5pm SLT.
Jaycatt and the Frog will perform on Saturday and DJ Amy Ferguson will play tunes on Sunday.
There will be costume contest, prize money, a fortune teller, a biting booth (oh how I want Bella to bite me) and dancing, romancing, and fun in one of SL's most impressive and beautiful sims. I won't be there to enjoy it, but I expect my readers to go and give me a full report.

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

Awww, love ya Dot! Thanks for the shout out. One thing though, Venezia is not in Bugsy! LOL, heres the SLurl if anyone wants to join the festivities:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Venezia/190/130/32/?img=http%3A//www.slvenice.com/venezia_slurl.jpg&title=Veneiza%2C%20Italy%20-%20Art%2C%20Music%2C%20Romance&msg=Venezia%2C%20Italy