Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dot Lane Falls In Love


Sometimes love finds you when you're not looking for it. I walked into Hanauta and there she was--hot, stacked, buttery. What more could a girl like me want out of life? I especially love our height difference. She's a tall stack and my nickname, for the last twenty seconds, has been short stack. How could we not get along? She's not exclusive: you can get her for yourself by doing the hunt currently going on at Cioccolata where you will find the hotcake chair and other great gifts. Thanks to Poohta Bailey for IMing me and telling me about the hunt!

p.s. I'm not sure why, but when I got my hotcakes home, I ended up sitting on them rather than hugging them. I guess once you commit to something, they start holding out on you. I'm sooooo sad.

4 comments:

Flanner said...

Um, are you sure you should be cheating on your ice cream chair like that?

Allen™ said...

Sure it's not an exclusive relationship, but you know that this one was made for you. Just you! (Okay, rezzed for you.)

Alicia Chenaux said...

If you click on the syrup part, you'll hug them. :)

Anonymous said...

/me is speechless. That butter sure seems to be melting fast now,,,