Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Gonna Shed This Skin, Part 2


Skin Within "Eva" in Natural (Super Fab Glam Dot!)


Blowpop "Mellie2" Cream [cranberry fizz/richbronzegloss]

One of my friends commented on the original "I'm Gonna Shed This Skin" post, pointing out that super fab glam Dot was hard to judge because she was wearing short blonde hair and asked that I give super fab glam Dot a fair shake in the competition. The top photo is for you Rye, super fab glam Dot with her normal black hair. Below you see version 2 of the "Mellie" skin from Blowpop which was just sent out as a gift to members of the Blowpop group. I'm throwing this into the competition as well--I think out of all the new skins this might be the best yet! So go ahead, leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Rye said...

They're very close, but yes, I'll agree and go with Blowpop "Mellie2" Cream [cranberry fizz/richbronzegloss]. Go Dot!