Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Shape of Things to Come


My Tuli Contest Entry--And Yes, I Do Have Arms


A Better Look at My Face

I received a notice a few days ago that Tuli is having a contest to design a shape for their S4 line of skins (you can see me above wearing the S4 goth tone version), with ten winners getting their shape displayed at the store for sale and, presumably, untold adulation and admiration. I've never thought of my shape as particularly noteworthy, but a few days ago I got an IM from a girl asking me about my nose and if she could have the settings because she was having trouble getting a skin to look right on her shape. I always had secretly hoped someone would want the settings for my fat ass, so I could walk up to them and say, "Your ass is mine!" but alas, that wasn't what happened.

Soon after encounter, the Tuli contest notice arrived and I thought to myself, "Why not?" So I went out and re-created my shape on a transfer friendly shape and I have to say I'm pleased with the results. I do get a lot of comments about how "natural" I look so we'll see if SL is ready for a short round girl shape. More information is available if you join the Tuli group and check the notices or you can just read Tuli's blog.

No comments: