Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blogtasticness!


Dot Lane After Reading Who Let The Dorks Out?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'd like to welcome Bella Baroque and her crew to the world of SL bloggers. Who Let the Dorks Out? promises to be a carnival ride whirl through SL, especially if that carnival ride causes the blood to leave your brain and you feel like passing out but damn it you're not going to stop that ride because it's too much fun. Wait--did that make sense? All I know is that after I read it for the first time I ended up on a pogo stick with a piece of toast in my mouth. Now I know what you're saying. You're saying, "But Dot, you're a little late to the party. Jumping on a pogo stick with toast hanging from your mouth is so last month." Au contraire, mes amis! I'm jumping on a pogo stick with toast hanging from my mouth *and* I'm not wearing underwear! That brings it to a whole new level doesn't it? Or is that too much information? Either way, expect lots of boundaries to be crossed and inappropriate touching from Who Let The Dorks Out?

I should also mention that Bella has an incredible sense of style and takes photographs that are so good that I hate her, but I mean that in the best possible way.



Would you like a pogo stick too? Go here for one and all other kinds of fun things.


***************************

3 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

LOOOOOL! I love to hate you too for your awesome wittiness that i will never live up to because i use words like "awesome". Phew! that was a mouthful! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much you adorable leetle woman you for the post! I have always <3ed your blog all the way back to my semi-nooblet days. (for a few of us out there who didn't get it right with our shape an skins the first time like you did, thats a bit of a transition period and might be another reason i love to hate you... i digress) <<<<33333 u muchly dot-o-licious!

Fionna Whiteberry said...

Thanks so much for your post on our little blog Dot!! We all enjoy your blog & hope to be as uber-fantastic as you are one day. Great to know we have your support! <333

Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought you were supposed to jump on a pogo stick and eat toast in *only* your underwear. I've been doing it all wrong - no wonder people have been avoiding me.