Monday, May 5, 2008

booN Times



How do I love thee booN hair? Let me count the ways: one, two, three, four. Okay, I think you get it now. I loves me some booN hair. So when booN sent out a notice for new hair a few days ago, I rushed over and bought it. A few moments later a group gift from Oh La La! arrived, a shirt in my favorite color with dots on it (don't try to tell me they're little hearts--they're dots, and I'm sticking to that position). Since good things come in threes, I also looked around for a shoebox filled with lindens, but, alas, my good fortune seemed to have come to an end. But look at that hair!

Hair: booN SHY48
Shirt:
Oh La La! group gift
Skin:
Fleur Boutique Vanilla Parfait 2
Collar: Eat Rice "Charm Collar II"
Short: Bermudas from Punch Drunk

*************************

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

i DO like the hair but the shirt is KEWT!!!! love it :D