Monday, May 26, 2008

You Can See Right Through Me

Elemiah Design and Lingerie's "Caline" under a Sheer Shift Dress


Closer.......


The Bare Facts


I've raved in the past about the shift dresses from Sheer but what to wear underneath them has proved to be a challenge--the dresses themselves are so delicate they require lingerie equal to the challenge. So I've been looking for just the right white lacy lingerie for some time now and I'm pleased to say I've been able to end my search. Elemiah Design and Lingerie makes a bustier and panty set perfect for the Sheer shift: good nipple coverage while being ever so slightly transparent, a delicate pattern, and I can still show off my tattoos. It's the "Caline" model, if you want to check it out. When I visited the store Elemiah Choche herself was there, so I explained what I wanted, and she quickly modeled the set for me. It's obvious I'm going to have to go lingerie shopping more often!

Other items worn:

Fleur Vanilla Parfait Deux 6
booN KRC02 in black
Lassitude and Ennui signature sandals
Eat Rice Charm Collar II


********************

No comments: