Tuesday, May 20, 2008

dot.land!

Bow Down To My Awesomeness!

Ummm...Scratch That...It Really Isn't That Awesome After All


The Point Of Dot.Land Is To Make Art, I Think


Dot's Pretty Design!


Yay! I Can Leave Dot.Land!


Val Kendal told me about dot.land a few days ago and I went and visited, not sure what I would find. I had kind of hoped for a shrine to my awesomeness, but of course, once again, I was disappointed. I did make a pretty picture however, so it wasn't a total loss. I am wearing some cute Tres Blah cut-offs which came from the freebie section at the Starlust Motel, so that helps make me feel better, as does the green stripey polo from WRONG!


You can view my dot.land creation here and download your own copy, suitable for wall hangings, picture backdrops, or what have you.

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

it IS awesomeness!!!! lol, nice work cute stuff