Monday, May 5, 2008

A Place Of One's Own

The View From My Window In Extropia

Relaxing On My Grandmother's Couch

So I've made the first tentative steps into SL adulthood by renting a place in Extropia. Why Extropia? My friend Vidal is involved with building it, and there is a positive sense of community about the place. Did I mention they also have fishing? The architecture is first rate and my little apartment suits my modest needs. As you can see I've acquired a jumble of furniture during my time in SL so I'm thrilled to get a chance to use it. I'd also like to thank Cas Streeter for letting me stay on her estate for lo these many months. Her generosity is greatly appreciated!

If you want to see far better pictures of Extropia, head over to the Extropia Flickr pool. My poor little laptop can't do the scenery justice....

1 comment:

Vidal Tripsa said...

It's wonderful to have you around, Dot. Here's to coffee with neighbours and maybe the odd evening spent with an SL catalogue or something.