Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meloncholy Dot



So now that I have a place of my own, all of my loyal readers will be subjected to interminable interior decoration posts. I can tell you're thrilled. Kit Maitland recently TPed me over to The Midnight Circus where I picked up a nice box of freebie interior decorating items, including the rug, candles, and candle snuffer you see above. The candles put off a lovely light and, in a clever bit of design, can be snuffed out by touching the candle snuffer. Want them lit again? Touch the snuffer again. Such fun! I'm sitting at the kiwi table by Hanauta, about to eat a plate of melon (or "meron", as the object is named) that came from Z'sCA in the Happy Style Mall hunt. Life is good!

Oh, you want to know about the clothes?

I'm wearing a free white shirt from Ash Style, a knotted mother-of-pearl necklace from Shiny Things, and some pink and green plaid pants from Grandma. Hair is ETD's Maaliyah and skin is Fleur's Vanity in Blush.

No comments: