Sunday, December 30, 2007

Should I or Shouldn't I? Part 4


Dot Lane Contemplates the Mysteries of Chinese, err, Japanese (?) Food at Shimokitazawa



Just Look at Those Chopsticks Go!

Shop Seu sells a lovely bowl of food for 5L and it includes a little whirling animation which makes the food move around in the bowl and lets me seem much more competent with the chopsticks than I really am. In the bottom photo I'm wearing the **DP**yumyum "BC yellow" sweater. If you stop by **DP**yumyum and camp for 10 minutes, you get a swell set of socks for free!

Other posts in the "Mysteries of Chinese Food" series:

Should I Or Shouldn't I?, Part 1 (this is still one of my favorite pics of myself)
Should I Or Shouldn't I?, Part 2
Should I Or Shouldn't I?, Part 3


********************************



No comments: