Monday, December 31, 2007

When In Rome, Errr, Tokyo?


Smoke 'Em If You've Got 'Em

(click photo to enlarge)

My tour of Japanese shopping sites continues, this time at Bad at Croquet in Motomachi. I bought the "Susan" outfit there and then saw this sign. I'm not sure what it says, but I'm assuming that smoking is required so I lit up. I found Bad at Croquet via their kiosk at in another SIM which I found because of a landmark I had for Heroin Shape, which strikes me as a particularly bad name for a store but oddly appropriate in SL, given the number of exceedingly tall skinny people I see running around. I suppose I will have to open a store called "Cruller Shape" for short round girls like me. I love plaid, so this outfit was a must. It includes small and large belts, small and large skirts, small and large sleeves, and small and large collars (I'm not wearing the collar, because I have my own) to make fitting easier--I appreciate the extra effort involved. Unfortunately, I had to dial my ass down to zero to make even the large skirt fit properly. Perhaps a visit to "Meth Shape" is in order?

*************************************************


1 comment:

Annyka Bekkers said...

they could fit with my new line of Crack Whore skins!