Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Girl's Gotta Eat


Your Guess Is As Good As Mine, But A Job Is A Job


Sweatin' To The Foodies



Taking A Break To Show You The Back Of My Shirt From Kot Kot

I've been looking for a job in SL for some time now. After all, someone has to buy me clothes and since my search for a sugar mama has proved fruitless, I need to work. I have a reputation as a snappy dresser to uphold, damn it, and blogging just doesn't keep me in the second lifestyle to which I am accustomed.

Fortunately I found a place where they'll employ anyone, and it doesn't involve taking off my clothes. I just grabbed a knife and hopped behind the grill (?) stove (?)--I honestly don't know what to call this, nor am I sure what I'm cooking (takoyaki, I think, but I could be wrong). All I know is that I am at Sinsaibasi. Not only is the animation very cool, I actually got paid while standing here trying to get a good picture: 1L for five minutes of work! I'm also wearing a free shirt from Kot Kot, which is adorable, free, and comes in a box with something like seven different colors. Given the quality of the free things I've been finding in recent days, perhaps I don't need to work after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be your sugar mamma if I had any sugar, but alas, the cane industry has gone to hell in my country (the crummy motherland doesn't want to subsidise us any more. How dare they?)