Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Number One! I'm Number One! Part 5

Luscious?


Another first place finish: a Google search for << luscious in a little black dress and stockings >> puts me at the top of the results. The only catch? I'm not wearing a little black dress and stockings in the post Google links to, rather it is some of my lovely and talented friends. Congratulations to you all!

I'm wearing:

Dress: Pixel Dolls "Little Black FlexiDress"
Tights: Punch Drunk "Skinned Knee"
Shoes: Minx "Sweet as Sin"
Collar: Cipher "Padlock Choker"
Hair: Gurl6 "City Girl" in elektra
Skin: Tete a Pied Vivant Blush Pin-Up 1
Tattoo: Ink Stain "Multi Star Tattoo"

************************************

More Google ranking fun:

(Please note that Google rankings can and do change.
If I am no longer the top result, well, so be it.)

I'm Number One! I'm Number One! Part 1
I'm Number One! I'm Number One! Part 2
I'm Number One! I'm Number One! Part 3
I'm Number One! I'm Number One! Part 4

No comments: